If you are keen on enjoying quality juice, you need to invest in a twin-gear juicer. But do you know How Does A Twin-Gear Juicer Works? If not, read on for details.
When it comes to juicing, twin gear juicers are second to none. They stand out as the best juice making machines in the market for their precision in making quality juice. You can make your favorite drink with a twin-gear juicer because it can grind all the contents efficiently without losing any nutrients.
Knowing what this machine can do is one thing, knowing How Does A Twin-Gear Juicer Works is another. It crushes and, after that, squeezes the contents twice using its unique technology. This juicer is extremely powerful, making it the most-sought after juicer in the market.
How a twin-gear juicer works
Also known as triturating juicers, twin-gear juicers have gained popularity among enthusiasts who understand the importance of consuming nutrient-filled juice. Many people take juicing as an integral part of their lives because of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Fresh juice is usually filled with nutrients meaning anytime you make it, you are consuming quality juice that offers value to your overall health. That’s where twin-gear juicers come in, for they are capable of delivering that and much more.
That being said, it is essential to learn the nitty-gritty details of How Does A Twin-Gear Juicer Works for efficiency purposes. This juicer is designed to crush and grind any kind of fruit and vegetable, making it as fine as possible. By doing that, the juicer extracts all the juice, which is full of nutrients. Twin-gear juicers are also versatile, for they don’t make juices only; you can also make nut butter or baby food.
Operating a twin-gear juicer
- When using a twin-gear juicer to make your juice, lots of patience is required. This is because it takes a lot of time when making juice compared to the other juice machines. But what you will love about this juicer is that you will always have better tasting juice despite the long time it takes to make the juice.
- The twin-gear juicer extracts juice from fruits or vegetables by pressing hard with the aim of separating the liquid from the fiber. It operates at a low speed of 80 – 120 rpm, shredding and extracting the juice under minimum heat.
- This juicer is equipped with two gears that rotate inwardly, crushing, and grinding the content to extract all the juice. During the process, these gears come close to each other not only to crush but also to cut and squeeze the flesh simultaneously. By doing that, you end up receiving all the nutrients from the juice.
- For better efficiency and high performance, the best twin-gear juicers have many attachments, making it possible to juice both vegetables and juice. These different attachments make it possible for the juicer to produce superior quality juice.
- During its operation, a twin-gear juicer does not choose the content it’s fed with. Anything you place inside the juicer, it is blended well. Talk of hard roots to common fruits and vegetables plus leafy greens; it can juice them all. It is designed to separate the juice from the fiber exceptionally well.
- You will love this juicer because it is not meant for only one function. What does this mean? That apart from juicing, it can chop vegetables, grind nuts, prepare noodles, amongst others. All this is possible because of the different parts instilled in this juicer.
Why use a twin-gear juicer
There are three types of juicers in the market, but a twin-gear juicer has become quite popular because of its ability to produce quality juice. This juicer comes with several benefits, including;
This juicer can extract liquid from any kind of fruit, vegetables, and fruits. This is due to its high torque and exceptional crushing capacity. When using a single gear juicer, it will limit you from extracting juice from some fruits. That is why you need a twin-gear juicer that is not limited when it comes to juice extraction.
You will enjoy highly concentrated quality juice when you use a twin-gear juicer. If that’s not all, the taste is also exquisite. Consider using this juicer that can make even green juice sweeter than you can ever imagine.
Don’t worry about noise disturbance when using this juicer because it is designed to perform really quietly. No matter the function you will use on this juicer, no noise will be produced thanks to its silent operation.
We all know that fresh juice is perishable hence cannot be stored for later use. This is not the same with twin-gear juicers because when you make the juice, you can refrigerate it for 72 hours.
Twin-gear juicers are easy to clean and are dishwasher safe. When washing, you can disassemble this juicer with minimal efforts making cleaning it up easy and fast. This juicer indeed comes with many attachments making many people think that cleaning it up is a challenge. That’s not true. As long as you remove all the attachments, you are good to go.
You will be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle by using a twin-gear juicer. This is because of the nutritious juice it produces that is of high quality. Note that this juicer preserves more vitamins in the juice it makes.
Some people don’t prefer twin-gear juicer because it tends to be slow. However, that should not be a reason to dislike this juicer because even with its low speed, it’s capable of producing the highest quality juices. That alone is enough reason to make you invest in this excellent juicer.
We have looked at How Does A Twin-Gear Juicer Works, and from that, you are fully aware that it is powerful enough to juice any vegetable and fruit. This includes fibrous vegetables as well as leafy greens; it does not discriminate. If you have been looking for the most versatile juicer in the market, go for a twin-gear juicer; it will not disappoint.